Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Painting Contractor
2,565 Posts
I would try to get away from writing for search engines and write for people.
For example I don't know too many people that talk like this:

When a professional Tampa Bay interior painting contractor covers the furniture of a Tampa Bay interior residential painting project...
Not exactly but you know what I mean:

Whatever your interior painting needs are, you can trust Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay to get the job done with beautiful results. Our house painters have years of experience working as professional Tampa Bay interior painting contractors, and they are the type of professionals you can trust to have in your home. Our skilled team of interior painters have the equipment and manpower to meet any deadline, too. All you have to do is pick the colors...we'll do all the work!

Our Tampa Bay interior painting service offers homeowners throughout the Tampa Bay area an affordable way to update the rooms in their home without sacrificing quality. Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay only used top notch interior paints from trusted brands like Sherwin Williams. We even have more environmentally friendly "green" paint coatings such as Sherwin Williams ProGreen 200, Harmony and Duration. Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay is a professionally licensed painting contractor, and we are also an EPA and RRP certified painting company with certified renovators on staff to help you with painting ideas.

Let us put some color into your life! Call Integrity Finishes, your trusted Tampa Bay painting contractor, today to learn more about our interior painting services and to receive an estimate for the cost of your project. Whether you want to schedule room painting for a small bedroom or an entire house painting project, our team of Tampa Bay interior painting contractors are ready to serve you!

Like to go through all our sites and make sure that all copy sounds....normal.

Other than that, it looks nice and it would likely do a good job for you.

·
Delco, Pa
1,176 Posts
Really looks great. Its well put together. I noticed one typo under the molding/baseboard section. It says revive from flat to full of live.
I think it should be full of life.

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
I think it looks great Aaron. Nice site.

The text is ok too. You know, some of the best company websites just put it out there: We Paint Tampa Bay. John Shearer Paints Seattle.

Websites don't need to waste time tricking people into thinking that they arent sales tools by using subtle text. Its promotion, and if someone goes to it, they want to hear what you have to say. The site encouraged me to navigate and the message was consistent and professional throughout.

Well done. Hope it sells a good chunk of Tampa Bay Paint Jobs. :)

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
Aaron

I don't see any reference to your roof washing or pressure washing at all.

Are you running those services through a different business entity?

·
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aaron

I don't see any reference to your roof washing or pressure washing at all.

Are you running those services through a different business entity?
I was. No longer doing the roof cleaning did the last one after my trade for the graphics on the black truck.

To many guys doin it for beer money

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
Looks great, Aaron. The SEO driven text got to me a little too but I doubt any visitor would notice it. Hope it doubles your leads for 2013.

Reactions: aaron61

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Very nicely laid out! The only suggestion I would make is to create some sub pages under the Gallery for interior/Exterior/Commercial. etc

How come none of your videos are on there?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks great. Very well done. It does look like the FB style. Thats okay. I just signed up with them also, so I hope mine looks that good when they are done with it.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Looks and feels awesome! Two things:

1) The link in the footer to "write a review" links back to the homepage
2) I would create separate sections to the galleries from the pulldown menu. If you don't scroll down far enough on that page, you might think that you only do commercial work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts