Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I started a painting company in college (independent, no a 'college pro' rip-off) with a few friends. That was in 2001, so it's been 10 years. We do a lot in the summer and winter break. Interior repaints, exterior repaints, decks, drywall, carpentry, the usual stuff. I'm in grad school so that is my full time job, but I can't say no to repeat customers who need more work. Seems like a great forum with lots of useful info!

·
Handle with care
226 Posts
Welcome to PT! Lot's of great discussion and healthy debate here. I've learned tons. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

What happens when you finish school?

Cheers,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well after school I do a post-doc which is a few years of research (biochemistry). Then looking for a real job. Basically it's a deal where you stay in school for a real long time, then hopefully get a good job, if pharmaceutical companies or universities are still hiring...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Well after school I do a post-doc which is a few years of research (biochemistry). Then looking for a real job. Basically it's a deal where you stay in school for a real long time, then hopefully get a good job, if pharmaceutical companies or universities are still hiring...

Do I not have a "real" job then? Lol :jester:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts