Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Merritt Painting
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled upon this site while asking google a paint question the other day. I've already found some great info, and it looks like this place has tons of it laying around. Nice to meet everyone. Great site!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
You know, there is a city call Merritt here in BC, up in Canada. On the keyboard B is beside N, so I had to google search to see if it was a typo or if there is a Merritt in North Carolina as well :p

Now I know!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum, did Google answer your question? If not, ask it here, you can pick and choose from a bunch of answers!:)

·
Merritt Painting
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually google led me here, and I found the answer. I'm sure I'll have a lot of dumb questions though. I've worked as a painter for a few of years, but never dealt with the business side so I'll probably have a few questions about estimating and stuff like that. Again, great site guys, I've been reading constantly since I found the place.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Actually google led me here, and I found the answer. I'm sure I'll have a lot of dumb questions though. I've worked as a painter for a few of years, but never dealt with the business side so I'll probably have a few questions about estimating and stuff like that. Again, great site guys, I've been reading constantly since I found the place.
Remember there are no dumb questions. Only dumb people asking them. :jester:

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts