Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ohio Painting Contractor
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few but this one comes to mind. Ok so one day the crew was finishing up an exterior. The lead man desides he needs to go to the woods next to the house and take a s**t, so he did so. A while later one of the guys was walking around cleaning up, why he was cleaning up in the woods I don't know. Anyways he sees a rag laying on the ground in the woods so he decides to walk over and pick it up. He then feels it would be a great idea to wipe his face and blow his nose with the rag. He said when he blew his nose it wasnt working so he took the rag and shooved it up to dig out all that overspray and realized the rag was brown and smelled like you know. He said he smelled nothing but straight a** for two weeks.

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
dude...that is so friggin' gross, but so is the fact that your sh*tting in someone's yard...

well, you are in Ohio....:whistling2:

·
Epoxy Dude
566 Posts
How does someone tell a story after THAT??? lol... The part I don't get... How many of you would actually not smell the $h!7 when the rag got to your nose...

I think I know what this dude was doing in the woods. Was it at about 4:20 PM?

·
17,849 Posts
How does someone tell a story after THAT??? lol... The part I don't get... How many of you would actually not smell the $h!7 when the rag got to your nose...

I think I know what this dude was doing in the woods. Was it at about 4:20 PM?
LOL that sounds like a 420 move.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Reminds me of the 70's. While a buddy and I were camping with a few other heads, leaning on each other for support, my buddy asked me where were my glasses. I replied "On my face man" to which he said, no they aren't man. Well we spent a while looking and then gave up. Too much party. A Rhorer 714 moment. Glad I'm through those rebel years.

Happy painting, Paul.:wheelchair:

P.S. I go for surgery on my heal tomorrow, would appreciate prayers.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Reminds me of the 70's. While a buddy and I were camping with a few other heads, leaning on each other for support, my buddy asked me where were my glasses. I replied "On my face man" to which he said, no they aren't man. Well we spent a while looking and then gave up. Too much party. A Rhorer 714 moment. Glad I'm through those rebel years.

Happy painting, Paul.:wheelchair:

P.S. I go for surgery on my heal tomorrow, would appreciate prayers.
So you never found the glasses? :laughing:

Good luck with your surgery Paul! Hope your up and working again soon. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts