Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

401 - 420 of 719 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Senator John McCain dead at 81.
Politics aside, I always have had respect for John McCain as a man who was not afraid to speak his mind. His willingness to reach out to whoever he felt had the good of our country at heart was inspiring to me. In this time of turmoil in our country, I think we could benefit from more leaders like him, men and women who put the good of the country ahead of the agenda of their political platform.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
It'll be interesting to read the cause of death for him....:(. According to the report it was unexpected.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Could it be he was broke, and just gave up? https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2blppr
Eh, he was 82. That's usually enough to get most of us- not that I know that personally yet. But, he's a former stunt man who probably continued to do more stunts than he should have when his career got bigger and that probably didn't help. Really kinda surprised he made it that far. But, it's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Bill Daily of I Dream Of Jeanie and Newhart fame died yesterday. He played Major Healy and Howard Borden, respectively. He was 91.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
How did I miss the passing the passing of Stan Makita back in August? He was one of the greatest.
Makita was probably the greatest Hawk's player of all time he played his entire 22-year career with them and is there leading scorer of all time with 1467 points all as a Black Hawk.

Unfortunately the last years of his life contained no memories of the past. It was said that "Jesus saves, but Makita gets the rebound and scores".

401 - 420 of 719 Posts