Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

61 - 80 of 719 Posts

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts
I think Cam Newton was close to being dead on the Levi Stadium field tonight.

Reactions: CApainter

·
Super Moderator
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
I remember being being in the dentist office a few years ago and looking at a People Magazine. It was the end of year edition and I didn't recognize any of the celebrities featured. Until the back pages where the famous people who'd died were featured. I knew all of them.

Can we close this thread now? :(

·
Time Traveler
1,624 Posts
I remember being being in the dentist office a few years ago and looking at a People Magazine. It was the end of year edition and I didn't recognize any of the celebrities featured. Until the back pages where the famous people who'd died were featured. I knew all of them.

Can we close this thread now? :(
Feeling mortal?

I remember when I couldn't recognize the music guests on SNL, now I'm lucky if I recognize the host.

·
Super Moderator
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Feeling mortal?

I remember when I couldn't recognize the music guests on SNL, now I'm lucky if I recognize the host.
Short while ago, my wife and I started watching some of the really old SNL episodes starting with the first one ever aired. The music was awesome! Can't remember which one it was, but in the first five or so; there were no skits whatsoever. All music. It was actually kind of weird.

·
Super Moderator
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
70's outlaw country singer Steve Young dead at 73yrs old.

"One of the most influential singer-songwriters of the Seventies Outlaw Country movement has passed away. Steve Young held the pen that wrote the Eagles "Seven Bridges Road," Waylon Jennings' "Lonesome On'ry and Mean," and Hank Williams Jr.'s "Montgomery in the Rain," among many other hits. He was 73."

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
First found out about Steve Young in 1976, really like him. Got a chance to see him a couple of times. Great song writer and does great versions of other peoples songs.

61 - 80 of 719 Posts