Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
5,000 Posts
Some of the guys here just don't understand who to insult and who not.

Here's the word, DO NOT *UCK WITH THE WOMEN OF PT,

Remember, they (often) live with us and work with us slugs. They know the dance, And if provoked, they know where our soft spots are.

first Heidi and now Deans Wife ..............i just cant win this week :blink:

·
Administrator
20,163 Posts
:yes: It was fun, there was blood everywhere, guns blazing and all the guys bad mouthing each other.
:yes: Bodies are still there. The flies and smell are awful - even worse with the dead guys.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I knew a guy who was an employee for a painting contractor and did a side job on the clock with his employers tools and paint! It was a subdivision job and the boss was working few houses down the street and caught him.
He was terminated instantly! Add to make things even worse he was family.
What a tool:)

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Gough said:
I'm too lazy this AM to look up the tax laws here in the states, let alone other countries, but I think part of what defines a true sub is that they are an independent entity. They are free to work for other people.

Otherwise, it sounds like you're using the old "subcontractor dodge": call them subcontractors to avoid running a legitimate payroll, but treat them like employees. I know some people who've ended up big trouble with the tax man.
Same in Australia

Most guys i worked for i was paid that way

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
I missed the Ole part of the discussion.

Although.....

Ole isn't banned afterwards?

Thumbs up. Good sign.

Anyone care to pm me the Convo if they copy pasted it ever? Emotions bring a whole new character out sometimes. I like psychology of things.
I miss RCP. RIP that whole thread.

Reactions: RCP

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
I miss RCP. RIP that whole thread.
Thanks para, that was just another thread that could of been a great discussion, but the messenger was shot. The mods were right in pulling it. It really wasn't a good example of PT.

She is all over. No reason to miss her just touch base.
Yep, I'm here, just don't have as much to say these days...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts