Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Affordable/Unusual Faux
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a painter that has been painting since 2002. I am trying to build my business. I have referral customers but want to be more visible. Anyone have any recommendations. I have thought about a website, I am in the Yellow pages (DEX). Do flyers and door hangers work?

Illiad faux finishing:thumbsup:

·
17,818 Posts
Welcome to PT illiad. :thumbsup:

Take a stroll throught the business and marketing section, you will find a lot of dedicated members sharing there experience and thoughts. Oh yeah take advantage of the search feature too.

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
Welcome Illiad. We have some great members here who will likely be able to assist you. Even a couple of pros in the Chicago area here! Good luck

·
Born To Be Mild
4,956 Posts
Use the search function in the upper right corner.

I can't say enough about the benefits of a good professional webpage.

And welcome.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I am a painter that has been painting since 2002. I am trying to build my business. I have referral customers but want to be more visible. Anyone have any recommendations. I have thought about a website, I am in the Yellow pages (DEX). Do flyers and door hangers work?

Illiad faux finishing:thumbsup:
Yea You should Have a website, online presence is big. You should also make a local Yahoo listing, Google listing, and Bing listing its all for free. Check out this website.
http://www.locallytype.com/pages/submit.htm#localsearchenginesus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts