Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
And this will be the guy that way ovecharges someone for a job because he thinks he can get it that will then complain that some 'hack' came in and way underbid him. :no:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I charge everybody the same price for the same amount of work.It's only fair and it's the right thing to do.I have never charged more because of the car they drive.
I was never taught a traditional way too bid...I'm all self taught off the top of my head...its only common logic.....but I don't target one common client...obviously I like the higher end but I'll take rental repaints if I can make money.....

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
And this will be the guy that way ovecharges someone for a job because he thinks he can get it that will then complain that some 'hack' came in and way underbid him. :no:
I don't disrespect painters in that way....only franchises who aren't real painters......never a local guy wheather its the top dog or the guy who started last week....

There is work out there for everyone....we shouldn't be fighting over it.... we should be helping one another....if anything....believe it or not I work with plenty of other painters... we swap guys....I sub my wall paper out....texture...I have guys that come in to help me....we borrow pumps...ladders..scaffolding ect

21 - 23 of 23 Posts