Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
But when you're eating a 3 day old corn muffin with nothing to drink, the app doesn't work so well.
I'm just pretty sure he ate the 3 day old muffin and chased it with a bottle of jack Daniels then posted a question on painttalk he'd been pondering for quite sometime.

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
I'm just pretty sure he ate the 3 day old muffin and chased it with a bottle of jack Daniels then posted a question on painttalk he'd been pondering for quite sometime.
There was obviously a lot of thought put into his post.

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
Why paint? Disco beer! good good

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
Promar 200 for interiors and A-100 for exteriors. Anything else is just a waste of money. And don't forget the PVA sealer.

Reactions: The Cutting Edge

·
Banned
2,373 Posts
Okay, I'll do it. I'll try to make a legitimate shot at answering his question. I'm assuming there's a "best" missing from his question; it makes a little sense that way.

There's no best paint. There's only a 'best paint for the job.' And it's different for every painter; different people have different things they're looking for in their paint: application properties, durability, cost, look, the store it comes from, etc. It's an unanswerable question.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts