Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I bet she could find a near white pair of cargo pants made for wimmins. I think cargos are better than painter pants. IMO , of course.

·
Registered
241 Posts
first time i put on my armed work wear whites..loved em..then they had them made in Singapore I think,,hated that pair ,too small,,new ones seem to be cut a bit looser... much better now.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I ordered dickies women's carpenter's jeans as an experiment a couple of years ago to see if they would fit better than the men's whites and they're worse than the whites, mostly because they are sized way too big. But I've never tried women's whites.
Too many companies mess around with women's sizing: normally you're a 10 but when you buy our pants you're an 8 or even a 6 doesn't that make you feel good:thumbup:! No... because I'm not an idiot :no:
So I know what size dickies fit and just accept that they aren't that comfortable, sounds like most have that issue!
(I did do a search of women's whites the other day but I think I came up empty actually?)

·
Super Moderator
9,504 Posts
I do not wear whites because none of them are comfortable. Horrible fit. I should try armored wear or something, I suppose.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts