Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start a Painting Business. I negotiated with multiple Painting Franchise companies but unfortunately, they don't have any good territories left in Greater Toronto Area (in Canada). So eventually I have decided to start on my own. So I am searching for an experienced Painter or Painting Contractor who can provide training for a month or two in the basics of the painting industry/on-site training and prepare estimates for interior/exterior painting jobs.

Training Fees: I am ready to pay Hourly or weekly or lump sum
Location: I can travel anywhere in North America for the training.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor, Christmas Light Installer
2,695 Posts
Offer Accepted! You come here to Oregon, we'll have lunch, and I'll show you everything there is to know about painting while we eat. You'll be back on your way home before dinner, so hopefully you can begin painting the very next day.

If you take me for desert, I'll teach you all about Christmas Light Installations during the Winter. Your choice.

P.S. Must have good table manners.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Offer Accepted! You come here to Oregon, we'll have lunch, and I'll show you everything there is to know about painting while we eat. You'll be back on your way home before dinner, so hopefully you can begin painting the very next day.

If you take me for desert, I'll teach you all about Christmas Light Installations during the Winter. Your choice.

P.S. Must have good table manners.
That’s a generous offer.
if I had good table manners I might try to take you up on it myself.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Do your time, and work for a bunch of different companies, learn their techniques. The more different types of painting you can do, the better.

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
3,915 Posts
PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

If you're not a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.