Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

First time posting here. Looking forward to getting some help! I own a fitness studio and we got some turf installed last year for sled pushes, athletic training etc

To make it look more "sporty" we did a turf line down the center. After doing research, I used what they use on athletic fields for turf marking. What I found is that there are water soluble (tried a couple various brands) and it is NOT holding up well. In just 3 weeks it's basically all worn off now and it flakes everywhere which means lots of vacuuming for myself.

So I am looking to re-coat the white line, but I need something durable/permanent so I don't have to touch it up every month. I havent found anything through research yet but I assume there has to be something out there... something super durable and strong that won't dry too hard and cause the turf stands to break (if thats a thing?)

Thanks in advance!
Dustin

Attachments

·
Administrator
professional painting contractor - retired
22,081 Posts
Dustin,
This is a forum for structural painters. I would suggest you try and contact the athletic department of the nearest college that has a football field/stadium that uses artificial turf and ask someone there about what they use on their fields.
Dan
note - this thread is now closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.