Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious why we don't have a FB Page ? And if we did would you use it ?

I think I would if there was a PT FB page I would like the page and posts on it
A website I started with My Mate they now have a FB page and it seems to work well

What would the Pro's & Con's of a PT FB page be do you think ?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just did a search for contractor and this page came up had a flick through it was a little boring as it seemed to be all post from admin only

I guess a PT page wouldn't work unless members could post and then it would be to hard to keep the non Professionals out

Attachments

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
can you imagine the food discussions on THAT!

Personally I would not be apt to use an FB page. FB seems to contain more drivel than a 1950's den mothers' sewing circle.

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
Now make sure y'all head over there and click like on the page! :)
Done!!

Make sure you like us all back too!

My page is the topcoat review page that just commented on pt over there.

This will be cool for paint talk members who are on facebook. Like a different room at the same party.

Of course nothing could ever equal the real pt...

·
PaInTeR ExTrAoRdInAiRe
4,508 Posts
Think of it as Paint Talk Lite. Same great taste, less filling.

And, you may find that whichever moderator is assigned to you is not on FB.
Holy crap. I heard Workaholic was going to be assigned to me and he decided to better quit. then Bill was assigned and he quit as well. I'm afraid that if I post on PT FB they will take down immediately.

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
Holy crap. I heard Workaholic was going to be assigned to me and he decided to better quit. then Bill was assigned and he quit as well. I'm afraid that if I post on PT FB they will take down immediately.
Moderators are more in there comfort zone here, which is good, because this place needs moderation.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts