Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take loads of pics (mostly of jobs) from my phone.
How do you guys and gals keep your personal photos separate from work stuff in your phones?
Everything goes straight to dropbox (which is now full and they now want $$ for more storage) and it can be a nightmare to sort them out. Ideas? Admittedly, I'm not the most tech savvy...is there an app or technique or ????

·
Registered
119 Posts
Depending on the phone you can separate them as albums pretty sure most phones allow you to. Then you can just transfer them on a flash drive, external drive, or computer.

·
Super Moderator
6,797 Posts
I take loads of pics (mostly of jobs) from my phone.
How do you guys and gals keep your personal photos separate from work stuff in your phones?
Everything goes straight to dropbox (which is now full and they now want $$ for more storage) and it can be a nightmare to sort them out. Ideas? Admittedly, I'm not the most tech savvy...is there an app or technique or ????
Part of the Amazon prime membership is unlimited cloud storage. Just one of the many benefits.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I just need to give it a little more attention and figure it out. It's just pretty overwhelming at the moment. Just when I had my dropbox figured out and organized they want $$ now. It's not a lot of $ but if this is the direction technology is going to be then 10 years down the road I'd guess it will be very expensive to store all the photos...

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I'm very interested in the prime deal. I find myself ordering more stuff online these days and the potential value is definitely there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts