Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
speed comes with quality
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I wanted to find the justin bieber community on social networks, that's easy. But it is incredibly difficult to find painters and contractors to follow. Post your facebook, twitter, pinterest, or whatever else and I will follow you. Its cool if you dont follow back, I just want to have social streams i can relate to.

·
Super Moderator
7,008 Posts
If I wanted to find the justin bieber community on social networks, that's easy. But it is incredibly difficult to find painters and contractors to follow. Post your facebook, twitter, pinterest, or whatever else and I will follow you. Its cool if you dont follow back, I just want to have social streams i can relate to.
All my stuff's in the sig, I'll like you back.

·
Administrator
20,196 Posts
Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter...? What are these things you speak of? :blink:

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
So you wanna see how goofy I am and how awesome my kids and ol' lady are, sure!

Facebook.com/dustin.magley
What is that yellow liquid in the bottle ? And I hope you're not about to run it through your body again. :whistling2: :jester:

·
Registered
173 Posts
daArch said:
What is that yellow liquid in the bottle ? And I hope you're not about to run it through your body again. :whistling2: :jester:
Hahahaha. If you're talking about the profile pic, it's vitamin waters TERRIBLE overly fake sweet version of lemonade.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hines Painting said:
I like vitamin waters lemonade. It's my second favorite flavor, after fruit punch.
It was the "zero" version, not the original. So the lack of real sugar gave it a fake taste IMO. Lemonade has to be one of my favorite beverages. Except for booze :jester:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts