Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a house that we just purchased in on Cayuga lake. It has cedar shakes and a lot of build up.
My wish is to take it all the way back to have the beautiful cedar color exposed and finish it with a transparent natural look. Is this doable or should I just put up with the current color, clean and re-coat?
I can’t seem to find anyone to want to tackle this project... is this something I can do?
Becca
37F854C1-5BE4-49A2-9657-50BED6464195.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
2,111 Posts
Beautiful house! But...

PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com. If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to Register.

This thread is now closed.

·
Administrator
19,651 Posts
I will add; if you can afford a home like that, why would you want to try and do it yourself?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.