Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I have no idea what you mean by "small accessories" or why they will be lost or undergo damage due to the movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
preparation of house before painting is seriously tough task. in many cases some of the small accessories will be lost and some may undergo damage due to the movement. equivalent time should be spared in planning house preparation. this slide has some idea on house preparation method.
May I be so bold as to ask your connection with the painting industry?

Your last post was your thoughts how the paint color tool would not be effective in choosing the color of your house.

thanks

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Your last post was your thoughts how the paint color tool would not be effective in choosing the color of your house.

thanks
FWIW, I flagged his (it's?) last post as a link dump after clicking on the "!" symbol down in the corner.

That post disappeared, so I guess a mod agreed with me.

IMO, we should all try to give mods a heads up in the future when a spam post shows up. It seems much more effective to click on the "!" icon and report versus replying to post, giving the (virus infected?) spam link more exposure.

·
Super Moderator
6,464 Posts
FWIW, I flagged his (it's?) last post as a link dump after clicking on the "!" symbol down in the corner.

That post disappeared, so I guess a mod agreed with me.

IMO, we should all try to give mods a heads up in the future when a spam post shows up. It seems much more effective to click on the "!" icon and report versus replying to post, giving the (virus infected?) spam link more exposure.
I'm pretty sure that the mods on here get an email sent to them indicating that a post has been reported when you do so. Yep, that's better than replying and bringing the thread back to the top.

·
Super Moderator
6,464 Posts
I don't touch big flat screen TVs. So invariably, people move them two feet out from the wall for me when I ask for at least 4' and don't unhook any of the 5 billion cords. So now I'm left almost bumping it with my back or tripping over the cords.

Someday I'm just gonna paint around them.

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts

thanks
it is just a spammer, it also infects other sites that I visit, ignore it and move on:rolleyes:

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
I am sure the PT trash bucket is full of my reported posts :whistling2:

Besides reporting posts, I do like to bring attention it being spam/DIY after a few members have apparently not realized it. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts