Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When conversing on a thread how do I post someone's comment before commenting myself, so I don't get misunderstood

·
Time Traveler
1,624 Posts
Reactions: two fingers

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Instead of copying/pasting multiple replies, just click the little box with the " on each post you'd like to quote, then hit reply.

Plus you can copy and paste to include multiple posts. Just be sure to include all the brackets when you do.

Like this.

:cowboy:

like this ???

Bottom right of their post is a Quote button. Click on that.

When conversing on a thread how do I post someone's comment before commenting myself, so I don't get misunderstood
Like this? ::what:

·
Time Traveler
1,624 Posts
Instead of copying/pasting multiple replies, just click the little box with the " on each post you'd like to quote, then hit reply.
Like this. I thought that was APM icon.
Well I'll be... learn something new every few days or so. I never even noticed that or didn't think it was significant. Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hows things going in Dodge? Are you self employed?
Denver is the best. No, not any more, I use to run my own electrostatic painting company and I've been a doorman for allot of big outfits but currently I'm manager of field operations for emerald isle painting.

·
Time Traveler
1,624 Posts
Not doorman, foreman
My first thought was like Carlton the doorman on Rhoda.
Then I wondered why you called apartments/hotels "big outfits".
So then I supposed you specialized in painting and spraying doors, and as a paperhanger this seemed logical because I've noticed there is a lot of door surface in a house.

But foreman seems the most logical of all.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Denver is the best. No, not any more, I use to run my own electrostatic painting company and I've been a doorman for allot of big outfits but currently I'm manager of field operations for emerald isle painting.
I get Emerald Isle and Ireland's Finest painting companies mixed up, I see both of them around quite a bit.

From what I understand, both use leprechauns to paint base. Can you confirm that?

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
lol
I worked for Lundquist, DVH, National Coatings and a handful of small outfits back around 1990 to 2001 or so.
I get Emerald Isle and Ireland's Finest painting companies mixed up, I see both of them around quite a bit.

From what I understand, both use leprechauns to paint base. Can you confirm that?
Wow, it works!

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts