Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It a snag in the today painting a garage the cut in went fine and then I started rolling the walls . The old paint started flaking offand you can tell by the pics that the sheet rock wasn't primed . Ya think I shoul oil prime or guardz . Thanks in advance 20210108_124805.jpg
20210108_124759.jpg

·
Youngling
114 Posts
It a snag in the today painting a garage the cut in went fine and then I started rolling the walls . The old paint started flaking offand you can tell by the pics that the sheet rock wasn't primed . Ya think I shoul oil prime or guardz . Thanks in advance View attachment 111210 View attachment 111210 View attachment 111211 View attachment 111211
Scrape whatever is loose and then use Gardz. Odor is strong for a bit if you do all four walls, but way easier than oil cleanup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks again guys . Heading over to the job in a few and will let you know how it goes

·
Administrator
19,800 Posts
Hope the customer is understanding of the change in your quote.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Guards worked like a charm (y)no flaking of the old paint . I have used Guardz on 3 areas of the project I am on which the garage is part of and I have a new product to love :love: Thanks again guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts