Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I just looked up the Edge II Plus gun. At $504.00 (Amazon.com) it costs as much as my entire HVLP system cost. Is it really worth all that money?
I like the graco turbine but I really don't care for the edge2 gun bottom mounted design. Apollo or fuji makes a better gun. Fuji with the top mounted PPS cup is pretty nice.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor
2,117 Posts
I just looked up the Edge II Plus gun. At $504.00 (Amazon.com) it costs as much as my entire HVLP system cost. Is it really worth all that money?
Definitely NOT worth $504. Apollo has the A7700T which can be connected to turbine, compressor, or pressure pot, produces an even finer finish than the Edge II Plus gun, and does it for $200 cheaper.

Apollo A7700T

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I just came from the Benjamin Moore store. They don’t stock WB200, and the clerk did not recognize the name. He looked it up and will order it for me. I am just trying out one gallon. Is $36.50/ gallon the going price for this primer?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I just came from the Benjamin Moore store. They don’t stock WB200, and the clerk did not recognize the name. He looked it up and will order it for me. I am just trying out one gallon. Is $36.50/ gallon the going price for this primer?
36 is way too much I sell it for $20-25/gallon... maybe thats including their cost plus UPS shipping or maybe they quoated yout he price of top coat by mistake (1wb.100)?.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Has anyone tried Behr's 100% acrylic primer for glossy surfaces? It is the only 100% acrylic primer I seem to be able to get on a moment's notice. $23.00 per gallon.
1614784681675.png

21 - 26 of 26 Posts