- Refuse to use Yelp. Horrible business. You'll get fake bad reviews and they will take away your good reviews unless you pay them to advertise
- We have been getting ok leads from Thumbtack lately but it's all been smaller projects
- Home Advisor/Angie's is the typical dime a dozen but if you can actually get ahold of them they can be decent leads sometimes. Definitely our lowest ROI
- Porch has gotten better for us more recently but I think it depends on your area with them
- Smart Remodel has sent us a few great large projects but it's not the same volume of other sites. Best part about them though is they only charge you for a lead when they book with you unlike the others so our ROI with them is easily the best out of any lead gen site
- Facebook used to work well for us but the cost has skyrocketed in the last couple months so we stopped. Wound up being more expensive than paying for leads!
- Google is hit or miss but can get costly especially if you don't know what you're doing or have the proper optimizations / funnels set up to close leads
- Looking forward to Google Guaranteed coming to our area for painting but we don't have it yet
Hope this helps! Best of luck to you!