Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our company is somewhat new in commercial work and I am a rookie in the trades industry all together.
I have made a few GC contacts and have been invited to bid on multiple projects.
My question is.... Is there a platform or tool that will allow me to look at projects, and see what are all of the prospective GCs? Is it acceptable to ask the project manager for a list of the prospective GC if I have access to that contact?
Having the best bid is great, but obviously not conductive if the GC I place my bid with is not awarded the job.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Sometimes the first addendum will have the walk through sign in sheet with all the gc's that attended. You can get names and emails from there. Also attending the walk throughs is a good way of meeting other gc's.

Every province/state will have a different platform for posting jobs. You will need to find one by you. Jobs on these platforms are not the best money makers as there is always lots of guys bidding them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very competitive market to get in to for sure. Better to stand out with personal reputation work as well. Worked for me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts