Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just quick intro to get started ( seems like it's mandatory around here ) come from a family of painters, and have worked professionally for the last 20 years (wow, am i getting that old????) hung out a shingle a few years back, lost a lot of sleep, pulled out a lot of hair, but still going at it (what else would i do?). been reading this site for months now, so finally decided to join up. so,... thats it for now. looking forward to being a part of the community here.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hello all, just quick intro to get started ( seems like it's mandatory around here ) come from a family of painters, and have worked professionally for the last 20 years (wow, am i getting that old????) hung out a shingle a few years back, lost a lot of sleep, pulled out a lot of hair, but still going at it (what else would i do?). been reading this site for months now, so finally decided to join up. so,... thats it for now. looking forward to being a part of the community here.
Welcome to PT

Enjoy the party

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
Are you on the planet EARTH?:blink::whistling2:

It would be nice to know where from.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
whuddup, if you've been lurking you already know what is what, and that all new members have to pay me a $25 sign in fee.

PM'd my paypal info.

·
Right!
873 Posts
thanks for the consideration.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts