Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 3923 Posts

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
someone called chrisn an amateur interior decorator in the DIY chatroom! CLASSIC!

Reactions: RH

·
Retired Moderator
10,323 Posts
The wife decided she wanted white 6 panel doors in the house instead of the oak. "It's only painting....". Took the doors out, jambs and all and went and bought some cheapo 6 panel hollow cores. Installed, trim caulked in, nail holes filled and sanded. Ready for her to paint. "Me???". "Yes dear, after all it's only painting.".

I'm sinking big bucks into the new Florida house with the changes she wanted and she has to make changes here. Hell, all I want to do is finish my street rod project.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
I know I'm going to be the one painting them, but you know it's worth it just to see the look of anxiety on her face for the next few days. Sometimes you just gotta play the game....

"Just gotta play the game". Lol.

Yep, even knowing we're gonna lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,362 Posts
I learn how to play that game from you guys who've been married a lot longer than I have, and it's stories like this that make me think I shouldn't even try winning. Just surrender. Ugh.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,134
I bought the little ones some Silly Putty and they were amazed at how it worked. Of course we tried it out on pencil drawings because,you know, what's a newspaper?

Eve says I'm an okay grandma except when I get mad.

We saw a mole in the yard. If you Google a picture of a mole, their mouths are scary!

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
I had a big mole on my a55 once.

Reactions: fauxlynn

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
I know a carpenter with a tattoo of a raccoon on his a55. He's from Louisiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2121 - 2140 of 3923 Posts