Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

2721 - 2740 of 3923 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,358 Posts
We had a record low today in the 30s. Saw snow this morning. Winter does not want to leave. Luckily I have a fairly big interior job keeping me busy

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
All the churches in town cancelled their services. Bars closed up, sent the Sunday afternoon bands home, etc. I went to work and looked out the windows thinking "what's everyone going on about?" But by 2pm the winds were starting to make the house I was working on make creaking noises, so I shut things down. Slushy, ugly mess out there.

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
Why aren't there any natural blue foods?

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
Man i got some PRIME farm land for sale in Greenland if any of you are interested! Heck i'll even give PT members half off!

AND i sell paint that has the primer RIGHT IN IT!

Reactions: LowesOfficial

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
I'll take a thousand then and build my house in the middle.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
$350,00.00. I'll get you my checking account routing number so you can do a direct deposit.

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
Just found out that a Velvet Underground album i bought for $25.00 in 1983 is worth up to $4,500.00. All i have to do now is sort through the 1,000+ albums i have to find it!

Reactions: CApainter

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
If you never opened it or played it it could be worth that much but if you listened to it a lot and the sleeve is beat up it will be worth less. I had a copy of the first Spiderman comic when I was a kid but it was so beat up when I got done with it it was worth nothing.But as a kid you don't care.

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
If you never opened it or played it it could be worth that much but if you listened to it a lot and the sleeve is beat up it will be worth less. I had a copy of the first Spiderman comic when I was a kid but it was so beat up when I got done with it it was worth nothing.But as a kid you don't care.
it's mint. bought it from a guy who played it once and never touched it again. I have another copy that i played that doesn't have a really good sleeve. I have a certificate from a premier record shop/collector in LA i got back in the early 90's that rates it at "mint opened" condition. The only rating higher would be if it had never been taken out of it's original packaging. The $4,500.00 is for a "mint" rated, so i assume that would apply to mine. (i knew how rare it was when i bought it.)

2721 - 2740 of 3923 Posts