Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3923 Posts

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
am i the only "store person" that has used aerosol lacquer as an air freshener?

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
How much of a living do you think someone could have by painting rocks? Because i could totally do that!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,068
How much of a living do you think someone could have by painting rocks? Because i could totally do that!
It might depend on what you paint on them. You could amp it up a bit by gluing on googly eyes.

Eight flying squirrels down the chimney so far. Eight.

Evie told her mother, my daughter, that she's never getting married because she wants to be free. She is six.

Faux is in for a tailspin 2019, you heard it here first.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
It might depend on what you paint on them. You could amp it up a bit by gluing on googly eyes.

Eight flying squirrels down the chimney so far. Eight.

Evie told her mother, my daughter, that she's never getting married because she wants to be free. She is six.

Faux is in for a tailspin 2019, you heard it here first.
Googly eyes on a rock?

8 flying squirrels and no Santa Claus?

Tell Evie, the Rascals think everyone should be free.

The word on the street is faux will be HUGE in 2020!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,070
Googly eyes on a rock?

8 flying squirrels and no Santa Claus?

Tell Evie, the Rascals think everyone should be free. Rascals People Got To Be Free - YouTube

The word on the street is faux will be HUGE in 2020!
To be fair, some of them had white fur and red jackets...and boots.

The Rascals are right, Evie must be channeling them.

Uuuge or bigly? In either case, 2020 is too late! I do have more accordion paint restoration work scheduled, so I’ve got that going for me.

I miss going downtown to see Santa in Chicago. I remember as a child getting stuck in traffic and my grandpa blaming it on Mayor Daley’s motorcade.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
To be fair, some of them had white fur and red jackets...and boots.

The Rascals are right, Evie must be channeling them.

Uuuge or bigly? In either case, 2020 is too late! I do have more accordion paint restoration work scheduled, so I’ve got that going for me.

I miss going downtown to see Santa in Chicago. I remember as a child getting stuck in traffic and my grandpa blaming it on Mayor Daley’s motorcade.
Ya, those were the good old days when Marshall Fields (now Macy's) and Carsons were the places to go to see the Chrismas windows.

We would go down every year and have lunch in the Walnut Room at Field's https://www.ilfbpartners.com/food/holiday-dining-at-the-walnut-room/

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,072
The kids waited up for Santa last night. Evie had nunchucks that she made on hand “in case he attacks.”

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
so if Super paint really is so "super", why do they need so many other product lines? Wouldn't they need just one?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
so if Super paint really is so "super", why do they need so many other product lines? Wouldn't they need just one?
Well, the Super Bowl is technically the only NFL bowl game, but the NCAA doesn't think that it's Super, as it has 41 bowl games scheduled for the 2018 season.

How about an annual game between the two worse teams in the country, they could call it the Toilet Bowl! Think of the companies who might want to sponsor it, Kohler, Charmin, Ty-D-Bol, etc.etc.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
How come the winner of the superbowl is called a "world champion" when the USA is the only nation playing in it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3061 - 3080 of 3923 Posts