Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor, Christmas Light Installer
2,879 Posts
This is stainless steel 18 in roller cage. The block on the bottom opens up and locks onto the threaded portion of the extension pole. Made by a very small company about 15 years ago that made specialized painting equipment. Very simple design that worked very well. Just looking for the name of the company ,not smart ass comments.
There wasn't a bit of sarcasm in my reply and I'm not sure what led you to believe otherwise. I actually searched Google Lens for the image to try and find a match, but Google Lens sucks. I also tried searching with keywords about a nut being an attachment point, but to no avail. That will be exactly the last time I try to help you in any way.

· Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor, Christmas Light Installer
2,879 Posts
I'm guessing the "smart a** comments" reference was re: Gwarel's post (#3 ~ "Looks like something my papaw made..."). Either way, however, bad form on the part of the OP. I'm not inclined to help either, even if I could.

Not a great design anyway. The Wooster 18's are fine for my liking.
I just assumed he was replying to me since he quoted my post and replied, but who knows. Some people just have a disconnect when it comes to etiquette I suppose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts