Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone recommend a responsive Wordpress theme? I am looking to get some ideas for upgrading my current theme to a more responsive and mobile friendly one. I would like to install a free theme if possible but will consider one that will need to purchase as well. All recommendations are welcome, thanks!

My site: www.kdpaintingct.com - currently running a free theme by InkTheme called Andrina Lite.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Would someone recommend a responsive Wordpress theme? I am looking to get some ideas for upgrading my current theme to a more responsive and mobile friendly one. I would like to install a free theme if possible but will consider one that will need to purchase as well. All recommendations are welcome, thanks!

My site: www.kdpaintingct.com - currently running a free theme by InkTheme called Andrina Lite.
I use Photocrati.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would recommend taking a look at generatepress. You should also take a look at using elementor to build out these themes and make them a bit more custom.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It depends on the kind of look you are going for. Boldman is a good option as well as Fixnox. I am almost certain both are responsive as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts