Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
10,539 Posts
ok ,I bought three more pairs.. the first ones I bought were made in Thailand, they were fabulous, BIG AND COMFORTABLE,The new ones are made in Pakistan,and fit like Levis, tighter, more constricting,and the fabric is a bit thinner,zipper is a bit smaller....May have to go back to Carhartts.... Just can't see spending 90.00 on Blakladder's
We had the same experience this summer. I contacted them through email and arranged to return the new ones. They sent me replacements that had the same roomy fit that I was used to. They explained that it was a supplier problem that they had since corrected. I hope that's still the case.

·
Banned
905 Posts
i hate wearing pure whites. they should make them in a light beige also. i use more off whites than pure whites. the contrast from a pure white background makes the paint splatter stand out more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
armedworkwear

Tried my first pair of armedworkwear they far exceed in quality any other pant I have ever used.

only one problem I am a 36x36 (long legs) and the pocket for the knee pads are placed to high on the knee .
When I kneel the knee pad is up on my thy and not under my knee:(.

Hope armedworkwear can work this construction flaw out .

until then I am back into the strap on pads .

41 - 45 of 45 Posts