Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all,

going to be moving to Florida soon and heard nightmares about the process of Licensing, reciprocity (there ain't any) and the hoops they make you jump thru. Looking to build out and manage all marketing and sales and production, and and looking for, ideally, a licensed partner with expertise in elastomeric coatings, to bring on board, or oversee process. I'm familiar with the liabilities and the process, so know what a big part trust plays in any business decision, so if anyone has any personal interest, referral, or even touch base about crew availability and opportunities, would love to hear from ya. Thank y'all beforehand, much appreciated.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you're going to be in Palm Beach County where I'm in, they'll probably try and charge you to breath air.

Depending what county you'll be in will determine your problems, the DBPR in tally is easy to deal with and has answers to questions. I'd rather deal with the DMV in my county than city hall, they barely know what hours they're open.

Search functions hit or miss on here, but if you search my posts/threads, when I joined on here one of my first questions was relating to FL licensing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts