Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hows that post count coming along John? :whistling2:
Sorry, mate.

We've been washed out today so I've had my first real full day off in a long while.

I figured I'd sit down and dedicate some time to this forum as it's been high on my 'to do' list since I joined.

I wasn't overly confident in jumping in and slinging advice left and right considering I'm so new so I thought I'd just say hello to some new faces and read how others have found their way to the site.

I didn't know that I was doing something wrong. I'm not really the world's biggest computer guy.

Am I only allowed to post on certain things?

Please let me know as I'm not interested in stepping on any toes. I like this place :p

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Sorry, mate.

We've been washed out today so I've had my first real full day off in a long while.

I figured I'd sit down and dedicate some time to this forum as it's been high on my 'to do' list since I joined.

I wasn't overly confident in jumping in and slinging advice left and right considering I'm so new so I thought I'd just say hello to some new faces and read how others have found their way to the site.

I didn't know that I was doing something wrong. I'm not really the world's biggest computer guy.

Am I only allowed to post on certain things?

Please let me know as I'm not interested in stepping on any toes. I like this place :p
No worries John. Its just that a lot of us follow the forum by using the "new posts" button at the top. It just looks funny when every new post is from you. Feel free to jump into any other thread, we don't bite. :no:

·
Registered
91 Posts
No worries John. Its just that a lot of us follow the forum by using the "new posts" button at the top. It just looks funny when every new post is from you. Feel free to jump into any other thread, we don't bite. :no:
Oh, good.

I'm sorry if I made things difficult for people to follow, I didn't know that would affect what you guys saw when you logged in.

Apologies again and thank you for letting me know :)

John.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome! Can you tell me how deep solvents need to be buried to be environmentally safe? I figured 6 inches was good enough for my FIOS why not but surely don't want to get fined.

·
painter extraordinaire
1,434 Posts
Oh, good.

I'm sorry if I made things difficult for people to follow, I didn't know that would affect what you guys saw when you logged in.

Apologies again and thank you for letting me know :)

John.
John, they are cracking down on painters doing this stuff in Australia now. I had to stop my workers washing out the paint rollers and brushes on the lawn with a garden hose as we have done for years.
I purchased a Dulux enviro-washer to recycle and treat the waste water.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts