Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Sherwin williams duration cookie jar paint can

6K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  NCPaint1 
#1 ·
#6 ·
We did something like that for years, it just got too expensive. :( Instead of cookies they were chocolate paint brushes in a paint can.

What do you guys want/expect nowadays? I usually send a Christmas Card (not "Holiday") Too broke these days to do much else. The Christmas parties were always good, but again, just simply cant afford it, and I miss them terribly :(

#8 · (Edited)
What do you guys want/expect nowadays? I usually send a Christmas Card (not "Holiday") Too broke these days to do much else. The Christmas parties were always good, but again, just simply cant afford it, and I miss them terribly :(
TBH nothing but good ole service for me. Seems the ones that send me cards or give me something are not the ones I enjoy their company or prefer their service ;)

#12 ·
Used to do that too. Then I saw a guy weed whipping on the side of the road wearing one all cut up. I was like WTF? :blink:

It starts getting expensive when the margins just arent there. On average a decent quality T-shirt runs around $4. Thats about all my profit off of a gallon sale to a contractor. Then guys want them for their whole crew.

Fan Decks cost about $17 each. A fan deck and a couple t-shirts and all my profit is gone lol. :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.