Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
House Painting Reading PA
419 Posts
I talked to a friend of mine that is an ASST. Manager and he said it is junk. No one he knew of that was in the program got any leads. I get free leads from the managers as well as the rep when things come into their reach, so why even bother?

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
I purchased about $130,000 worth of paint from them in 2005 and they never told me about the program.
Nathan
did I read this correctly? :eek:

that's like 4300+ gallons

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know how many gallons it was... I just know how much the bill was. If it helps we purchased paint that was anywhere from $17 - $35/gallon. Mostly Loxon Primer (not conditioner), Super Paint, Duration, and Cashmere.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Consumers know Sherwin Williams and it makes it an easy product to sell. I also think their products are good but I'm no scientist. I've never had any problems with them. The paint goes on well and the paint holds up.

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
Consumers know Sherwin Williams and it makes it an easy product to sell. I also think their products are good but I'm no scientist. I've never had any problems with them. The paint goes on well and the paint holds up.
I fervently second this :thumbsup:

·
Registered
315 Posts
GUYS... You're killin' me here... SW is EVIL...

EVIL EVIL EVIL I say! :no:
LOL I like this guy!

I try very hard not to buy from SW, or any nation wide chain for that matter. Especially one that seems to take so much joy in buying up any and every mom & pop left on the planet... and there ain't many.

·
Epoxy Dude
566 Posts
Sherwin Williams is a front for islamic extremists who use chemicals of mass distruction in there paint formulas targeting soccer moms and the american way of life
Ummm... yeah... something like that... AND... they'll knock up yuur daughter if you're not careful!!! :icon_evil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts