Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To clarify, should the salesman be in charge of ALL sales related calls or only LEADS that he himself obtained ?

Example- On ''business card'' should it be only the salesman number. or should there be more than one business card for personal.

Example- On website should it only show the salesman number or...
(he is an estimator as well)

Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
21,511 Posts
I'd have every business number you own on there. Calls can always be transferred or messages taken. The goal is to allow a customer to connect with your company so the more ways the better IMO.

Reactions: A1Sales

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
If you have more than one salesperson, calls go to a switchboard operator to be forwarded to the right person. If only 1 salesperson, yes all sales related calls go to him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys guys
still questionin though.

Is it the owners responsiblity to transfer all calls to the salesman then ?

How does the salesman make money then, only on his leads or ALL incoming business calls ?

I would think the salesman should be in charge of all related sales calls right..
Or does the owner sell on his own and then the salesman gets his own leads. I'm I missing something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have more than one salesperson, calls go to a switchboard operator to be forwarded to the right person. If only 1 salesperson, yes all sales related calls go to him.
Should the 1 salesman number be on the main website and main business card, if so with what title ?

(we only have owner, project manager and a salesman) how would that be structured ?

·
RePaintFlorida.com
1,773 Posts
To clarify, should the salesman be in charge of ALL sales related calls or only LEADS that he himself obtained ?

Example- On ''business card'' should it be only the salesman number. or should there be more than one business card for personal.

IMO ... it's my company that i worked very hard to build

you can bet your azz my number WILL BE on anything bearing my company name ... biz card, trucks, flyers ect

if you want a biz card with only YOUR number on it than start your own company.

my name ... my number ... live with it :eek:

sorry long day had to blow off some steam but i worked hard to build this company why would you even think that you could use my company name without my number :mad:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

IMO ... it's my company that i worked very hard to build

you can bet your azz my number WILL BE on anything bearing my company name ... biz card, trucks, flyers ect

if you want a biz card with only YOUR number on it than start your own company.

my name ... my number ... live with it :eek:

sorry long day had to blow off some steam but i worked hard to build this company why would you even think that you could use my company name without my number :mad:
I understand, do you have any salesman in your co, if so how do you structure the sales(leads included) ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts