Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Wow Jack looks so young there. Wonder if this pigeonholed him to crazy roles? Good for us, the consumers :thumbup:
I have a feeling JACK pigeonholed himself to crazy roles.

Doncha think?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have a feeling JACK pigeonholed himself to crazy roles.

Doncha think?

Well who knows what the guy is like in real life. I just, while watching the clip you posted, had a thought that maybe if he had never taken the crazy patient role he might not have become the dark character that we know and love.

BTW wikipedia lists his film debut as a low budget movie called Black Queens which is not linked correctly.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Well who knows what the guy is like in real life. I just, while watching the clip you posted, had a thought that maybe if he had never taken the crazy patient role he might not have become the dark character that we know and love.

BTW wikipedia lists his film debut as a low budget movie called Black Queens which is not linked correctly.
Black Queens? gotta search the torrents for that.

We all remember his "real life" experience of taking a golf club to another's car window.

Yah, I know acting is acting, but still .....

(NO, I will not use Charlie Sheen as an example of life imitating art)

·
Born To Be Mild
4,956 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
my favorite Jack is One flew over the cuckoo's nest and every bit of the Shinning.....

all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

as he types away at the computer all day with glazed over eyes.:eek:

I work desperately at behaving appropriately.:censored:

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
my favorite Jack is One flew over the cuckoo's nest and every bit of the Shinning.....

all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
I'm not sure I have ONE favorite Jack role. He's just THAT good. It would be tougher to name a BAD one.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts