Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sherwin Williams just started carrying "Solo" this in Omaha. I was wondering what people think of of it. Is it an answer to BM Aura?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Sherwin Williams just started carrying "Solo" this in Omaha. I was wondering what people think of of it. Is it an answer to BM Aura?
My understanding is that Solo vs. Aura is like apples vs. oranges. I've heard that its kind of an upgraded version of ASE, but I have yet to try it. I know some of the guys here have tried it and really liked it.

·
Delco, Pa
1,176 Posts
My SW rep told me emerald is comparable to aura. He gave me a couple gallons today to try out but haven't got around to it. Solo isn't out around my way yet.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Not out in my area. I'm looking forward to trying it. I also to think Muralo Ultra is nearly impossible to beat at the $40 price point.

·
Registered
139 Posts
ReNt A PaInTeR said:
Lol :lol:
Does my site name throw you off,that you think it's that hilarious? Well hi,my name is David and I'm a person. What I meant is that I believe (emphasis on the "I") that the company (SW) has heard back from the field and believe that they can improve on duration as our top tier architectural product ( I.E. hide, finish, application.etc) so they came out with a new product. Naturally SW is still marketing duration as equivalent to Aura. I also believe that a Sales organization is going to claim a superior product when it is competing with another highly esteemed paint company such as BM. I have not tried this product myself but I am having a rollout next week with it and hope to try it on my home by the end of the month.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts