Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Painter & Furniture Refinishing
2,613 Posts
@Z&T painting I am absolutely in agreement with @Respec / "both of you thought the product was good, deal is done." Do not discuss this any further with the guy beyond repeating that he was obligated to be sure of the product before he put the money down. You can not know what he did after taking product away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, I know that pure white is a color!! The old base white for SW used to be called Pure White, then they moved to Extra White as the base white.
Pure White is still used on the Industrial side, the batch says it was made on the 233rd day of either 2020 or 2010. The rex number is still current. More than likely the guy tried batching a bunch of random products together and didn't realize the was oil.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That product is 10-20 years old!! Pure white has not been a base forever. The batch number WN2330, WN is the mfg facility 2 is the year, so 2012 or most likely 2002, 330 is the day of the year. Sounds like someone is hustling you. But you can easily check the sku against what you sold him.
You had the WM for the plant, I believe it's Williamsport, MD.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts