Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
195 Posts
Paint bleeds through old bed sheets. Yes plastic can be a pain to keep in place but again I don't want to deal with a truck full of drops.
Big white beach towels are the best to use in bathrooms and kitchens and other small spaces.
They are thick enough to absorb any paint that drips on them, and soft enough to be formed around toilets or into the corners, and so on.

195 Posts
On 3 occasions when talking to a very wealthy potential customers (after being recommended by their friends), one of my selling points was telling them
that I will be bringing brand new drop sheets into their home, so they don't have to worry about some "stuff" from previous homes being dragged into their house.
They liked that very much.
On a few thousand dollars job spending couple of hundred dollars on brand new drop sheets is a well worth it investment to get the job and to make the customer happy,
especially when noticing that they are very "my home is super clean oriented" with a cleaning lady running around dusting, vacuuming and wiping furniture all the time even tho everything looks so pristine already.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts