Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,447 Posts
Steve what system are you using? I am interested. Have you asked the manufacturer about "topcoating the elastomeric" or even coating the roof then with their product going back over it in the area that would be the lettering? I am sure they would jump on it.

Post up the system or company of the system though

· Registered
5,447 Posts
we were looking to coat the entire roof of a GM plant here.. it was some outrageous number like 1.5 sq miles of roof. We checked out a bunch of companies to supply the coating.

we looked into
Topps
Mulehyde
United Cool Roof Systems

They were the best bets for product. I would worry more with the ability to get the lettering on in the recoat time more than anything.

Can you get a pic of the roof from above? A satalite image? You could then figure out the size you would need and put it to scale on the roof from that.

· Registered
5,447 Posts
Topps is right up the road from my house. Bout 8 miles away. I will be going to them this week and setting down with them to get to know them and get partnered up with them. PM me when you get a chance, or email me at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.