Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most all of our walls are SW Alabaster White. We have a professional painter coming in one week and she needs to know what color we want our ceilings. I thought this would be easy but I'm getting so many different opinions. We thought we had decided on SW Extra White and then I had a designer tell me this is a horrible choice for ceiling color????
Does anyone have any professional guide for me on what color to choose for our ceilings? Basic ranch style home, somewhat open floor plan. Medium toned wood floors.. 8-foot ceilings. All of the ceilings are brand new drywall and orange peel texture. Thank you so very much!

·
Monarchski
235 Posts
Most all of our walls are SW Alabaster White. We have a professional painter coming in one week and she needs to know what color we want our ceilings. I thought this would be easy but I'm getting so many different opinions. We thought we had decided on SW Extra White and then I had a designer tell me this is a horrible choice for ceiling color????
Does anyone have any professional guide for me on what color to choose for our ceilings? Basic ranch style home, somewhat open floor plan. Medium toned wood floors.. 8-foot ceilings. All of the ceilings are brand new drywall and orange peel texture. Thank you so very much!
I prefer either cha cha red or cha cha brown on the ceilings I do.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor, Christmas Light Installer
2,509 Posts
PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com. If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to Register.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.