Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had some T shirts made for my business . I think it makes a company look so much more professional ! . I was wondering how many painters out there have shirts ? Here is a picture of the back of my company shirt .

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I've got shirts!

I never did get the number and stuff on it but between signage, cards, etc. I just have the t-shirts with the logo as an added touch, not as a primary source of getting the number out there :p

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
George, fits your image though! Exactly the shirt I would have expected.

Best I could find of a front and back: Hanes 6 oz beefy Tee's full color front and back. I get 100 of them for washing a guy's house and deck.

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone have a great place to get tshirt made?

When I had mine made I just searched Google for screen printers in my area . Don't use one of those web based printers ! Use a small business in your area , It will stimulate your local economy ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
When I had mine made I just searched Google for screen printers in my area . Don't use one of those web based printers ! Use a small business in your area , It will stimulate your local economy ! :thumbup:
I agree. You get better service too.

I used an online place, ended up overpaying for what I got, and it took 6 months to get it right :p

I got mine super cheap from my paint dealer with my logo on the back :D

·
Lambrecht Painting
1,607 Posts
All t-shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets are embroidered on the front with company name.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts