Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks to PT for selecting me as the winner of the Amazon prize. The two things I ordered arrived last week. A new sander and a professional airbrush kit that I now use to do onsite touchup work on cabinets that I actually got to use today and worked even better than I had hoped.

Tks again.
Mike.

·
Registered
8,761 Posts
Me too, papa needs an RO90!
In the next 2-3 weeks we are going to purchase a few toys from Festool. Second vac, By the way we have the CT26, some one in a store told me one model will run 2 sanders at the same time. Any one know if that's true and which model?

Also buying a Ro90 and 2 Rotex RO 125 and a Rotex RO 150 as well as a Speedheate Infrared Paint Remover. This papa gunna be very happy :thumbup:

And a newer box truck.

·
Super Moderator
6,801 Posts
In the next 2-3 weeks we are going to purchase a few toys from Festool. Second vac, By the way we have the CT26, some one in a store told me one model will run 2 sanders at the same time. Any one know if that's true and which model?

Also buying a Ro90 and 2 Rotex RO 125 and a Rotex RO 150 as well as a Speedheate Infrared Paint Remover. This papa gunna be very happy :thumbup:

And a newer box truck.
Now that's a shopping spree I can get behind. :yes:

I'm not sure about running two sanders off a ct26. I don't really see how it's possible but I'm pretty new to the Festool world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,761 Posts

I'm not sure about running two sanders off a ct26. I don't really see how it's possible but I'm pretty new to the Festool world.

We need to buy need power tools after the great tent collapse. I'm kind of hoping it will be around my birthday, those would make a great gift for myself lol.

We need a second vac any ways if the 36 or 48 will run 2 tools even better. I know we will be going with either the 36 or 48. Money the 48 is probably the way to go not much more.

We already have a backpack and 2 canister hepa vacs but none as good as the 26,36 or 48.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

When I got the ct 26 they told me I could run two sanders on it.

But the 26 doesn't self clean the filter like the 36

Sent from my iPhone using PaintTalk.com

1 - 20 of 52 Posts