Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The new guy, how do I find better clients?

:thumbup: HEY HOW ARE YOU FOLKS THESE DAYS? THIS IS A.D. FROM KOLOURWORKS PAINTING OUT OF MILWAUKEE. IM ABOUT 2 MONTHS INTO THE INDUSTRY NOW AND IT HAS BEEN INTERESTING. A WHOLE LOT OF NAH SAYERS, BUT HEY IM HAVING FUN. IM PAINING. IM BUILDING MY NAME. AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN BETTER FIND JOBS AS THE NEW GUY. I DONT HAVE THE WORD OF MOUTH REP YET. IM PUTTING TO USE MY COLLEGE EDUCATION IN SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION, AS WELL AS MARKETING MANAGEMENT (CONTINUING STUDIES). I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK. I NEVER SEE OR HEAR ADS FOR PAINTERS OR DRYWALL GUYS IN MY AREA AND I WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BY ADVERTISING MY NICHE....CONSIDER ME INTRODUCED. :thumbup:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hola. Facebook is great. Then try and do hobbies that your potential customers do. Golf, skeet shooting, rc planes, and poker is really all I do for marketing. Just make sure to say hello to everyone and have plenty of business cards to hand out and drop off. Having a few polos with your business name and a neat appearance also helps. I don't do it but going through an agency like Helu for Google can help you target specific areas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.