Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The new guy, how do I find better clients?

:thumbup: HEY HOW ARE YOU FOLKS THESE DAYS? THIS IS A.D. FROM KOLOURWORKS PAINTING OUT OF MILWAUKEE. IM ABOUT 2 MONTHS INTO THE INDUSTRY NOW AND IT HAS BEEN INTERESTING. A WHOLE LOT OF NAH SAYERS, BUT HEY IM HAVING FUN. IM PAINING. IM BUILDING MY NAME. AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN BETTER FIND JOBS AS THE NEW GUY. I DONT HAVE THE WORD OF MOUTH REP YET. IM PUTTING TO USE MY COLLEGE EDUCATION IN SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION, AS WELL AS MARKETING MANAGEMENT (CONTINUING STUDIES). I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK. I NEVER SEE OR HEAR ADS FOR PAINTERS OR DRYWALL GUYS IN MY AREA AND I WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BY ADVERTISING MY NICHE....CONSIDER ME INTRODUCED. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi people do business with people they know and trust, my opinion you should join your local chamber of Commerce and your local BNI chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
21,724 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hola. Facebook is great. Then try and do hobbies that your potential customers do. Golf, skeet shooting, rc planes, and poker is really all I do for marketing. Just make sure to say hello to everyone and have plenty of business cards to hand out and drop off. Having a few polos with your business name and a neat appearance also helps. I don't do it but going through an agency like Helu for Google can help you target specific areas.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
What does "better" mean to you?

Painters starting out without any sort of reputation usually work for friends and family to get going. Build your reputation through referrals, but do excellent work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts