Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try the Titan HEA (low pressure) tip? I have my Titan rep on me to carry these but I just can't wrap my brain around a tip spraying latex at 1000 psi without tailing.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I personally have never got any of the low pressure tips to work at half the normal pressure, but I do like the Graco FFLP tips and they work great at about 2000psi. Don't let the rep fool you into thinking these will save time, as they will increase time to the spray man, just less pressure means less bounce back. I can care less about a normal tip using less pressure, but the purple dual orifice reversible tips would be great for you to carry. Make sure you carry 206, 306, 208, 308, 310, 410

·
Registered
35 Posts
I personally have never got any of the low pressure tips to work at half the normal pressure, but I do like the Graco FFLP tips and they work great at about 2000psi. Don't let the rep fool you into thinking these will save time, as they will increase time to the spray man, just less pressure means less bounce back. I can care less about a normal tip using less pressure, but the purple dual orifice reversible tips would be great for you to carry. Make sure you carry 206, 306, 208, 308, 310, 410
205 for trim and the 517... They fit into my Titan I don't know if the ones you mentioned will fit into my titan gun I don't think they're all universal
.... Right now I have the 205 for trim and the 517 those fit into my Titan gun I don't know if the tips you mentioned will fit into my Titan gun I don't think they're all universal..,

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor
2,115 Posts
205 for trim and the 517... They fit into my Titan I don't know if the ones you mentioned will fit into my titan gun I don't think they're all universal

.... Right now I have the 205 for trim and the 517 those fit into my Titan gun I don't know if the tips you mentioned will fit into my Titan gun I don't think they're all universal..,
The type of gun doesn't matter, it's the housing that matters. You can put Graco housings on Titan guns and vice-versa. The brand of tip between those two is limited to what brand housing you choose, (Graco, Titan, Tritech). You can, however, use Tritech tips in Titan housings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts