Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Painting Contractor
4,064 Posts
That Uni Lift looks really cool! Looks like some serious height can be achieved too. How high does it go? How much clearance do you need to get to side or back yards?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I get a reach of about 40'. Set up it takes a foot print of 11 feet by 11 feet but travels at about 48 inches wide. I can squeeze it into some fairly tight places. I have reciever hitches front and rear on my van to accomodate most any place. On hard surfaces you can just jockey it into place by hand or my golf cart will even move it. Best thing I ever bought.

·
Painting Contractor
4,064 Posts
CajunDavid said:
I get a reach of about 40'. Set up it takes a foot print of 11 feet by 11 feet but travels at about 48 inches wide. I can squeeze it into some fairly tight places. I have reciever hitches front and rear on my van to accomodate most any place. On hard surfaces you can just jockey it into place by hand or my golf cart will even move it. Best thing I ever bought.
Thanks for the info Cajun! I'll have to look into that.

·
Almost Gone
10,730 Posts
I have a Uni-Lift towable lift I bought used in '02 for $7500. Best money I ever spent. No more lugging around and setting up 40' extensions ladders. It has paid for itself many times over with almost no repairs. It helps me accomplish twice the work in a day. I call it my unpaid employee. And I do often use it single story houses to get over all of the flowerbeds and shrubs.
you should post a pic of your lift, thanks.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts