Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago there was a thread about painting trade magazines, and it might have been on the Contractor Talk web site. Any way, could someone refresh me on the ones available? I currently receive American Paint Contractor, and I find it very interesting and useful. I have the issue that features an article on contract writing authored by Prowallguy.

Thanks, I enjoy visiting this website and will keep learning from you folks.

Paul,:wheelchair:

·
Epoxy Dude
566 Posts
I get Coatings Pro as well... unfortunately, they have been bought by N.A.C.E. who also publishes MP (Materials Performace)... I'm hoping that they don't ruin Coatings Pro... It's a really good mag!

We get about 10 others as well but they are all geared to manufacturers except for JPCL (Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings)... OH and... Archeitectural Digest...

·
Registered
315 Posts
I get APC, PWC, SW's magazine, Cleaner Times, and several local publications. I used to get Roofer magazine, which I enjoyed. I guess when they discovered I'm not a roofer they cut me from their list.

Brian Phillips

Are you kidding me? I used to get this landscaping magazine called Pro or something... I have no idea how or why I got it. It was free.

The free magazines will call you once a year to ask if you want to renew. They called and I said 'no I don't want to receive it anymore.' She couldn't believe it, she tried to talk me into keeping it asking if I EVER planned on buying a piece of lawn equipment. I had to tell her I rented and didn't even have a lawn. She asked me if I planned to buy a house any time soon and on and on. It was like a 5 minute conversation...

I'm way to polite to hang up on people like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts