Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want my 500 ContractorTalk Awards Points?

I'll "donate" those to you there if you "donate" the same to me here. :thumbsup:

I've kinda shied away from CT and it seems wasteful not to put good points to use.

Unless Escalate will allow me to add those 500 to my PT total ? ? ? (any chance of that, Cricket?)

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was easy. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Good idea, Arch.
Funny, your rewards points total didn't seem to go up though.

I've got 1000 points over there. I'd swap those (or a 1000 points from here) if someone wanted to. (I'm only interested in the $20/2000 point Amazon card..and it wouldn't matter which site it comes from)

·
Retired Moderator
10,539 Posts
Good idea, Arch.
Funny, your rewards points total didn't seem to go up though.

I've got 1000 points over there. I'd swap those (or a 1000 points from here) if someone wanted to. (I'm only interested in the $20/2000 point Amazon card..and it wouldn't matter which site it comes from)
Jeez, now I gotta go look. brb

500 :-(

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
I'd do a 500 point swap with you, Gough, as long as someone else here with 500 over there wants to do the same.
I sure don't wanna get stuck at 1500 points on CT.

·
Retired Moderator
10,539 Posts
I'd do a 500 point swap with you, Gough, as long as someone else here with 500 over there wants to do the same.
I sure don't wanna get stuck at 1500 points on CT.

Sounds good.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Has anyone started a "donate your rewards points to me" program on CT?

I'd do it, but it'd only be up for a few minutes before a mod deleted it and started his own.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I believe they did but it didn't last long over there, or at least it isn't talked about much.

Who gets all the spammers points? Now if you could harvest those, you'd be a millionaire in no time!

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Of course anyone wanting to generously donate CT points to me is more than welcome. I just want a damned shirt already!
Hey, I just looked at your points on CT. Looks a lot to me like someone that made a recent purchase.

You're not trying to run a scam on us are ya?:whistling2:

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
OK Gough.

I have an anonymous PT'er agreeing with the 500 point swap.

Donate yours to me on CT, and I'll give you the same here.

AFTER the Bronco game.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Hey, I just looked at your points on CT. Looks a lot to me like someone that made a recent purchase.

You're not trying to run a scam on us are ya?:whistling2:
Right after I made that post, I went and looked at my points. I'll be darned if I had enough to get my shirt!

So cancel that request for points, I have accomplished my goals.:thumbup:

·
Retired Moderator
10,539 Posts
Has anyone started a "donate your rewards points to me" program on CT?

I'd do it, but it'd only be up for a few minutes before a mod deleted it and started his own.
I'm probably missing it, but I don't see a "Donate" button on the CT Rewards page.

EDIT. Nevermind.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts