Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
APPG
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me, just being a marketing, sales and advertising consultant in my previous years (now have been hired to be CEO of this company) i see alot of not wanting to help the "other guy" in this industry; this site excluded. So many companies don't recgonize the power of helping; and from what I have seen this will build your sales higher than you could ever expect there's 18 companies that I have helped build a strategy around this, and they even gave me a 15% bonus on my already high 3 month rate and even more for another 3 months, mainly because I would work as a ghost consultant (no recorded or acknowlegdement of my help(mainly for companies who couldn't do it thierselves and wanted all the credit) I've been offered CEO jobs in the past but never really interested me but the more I looked into this painting industry or just contracting period I see things that will set this industry off uniting would be key. This completly shuts down LB's and DIYers. I am waiting on all the business filings to be completed by the s.o.s and then open up this business account for the owner and get started with this. I am so anxious to get started I see so many potential multi millionaires on here (painttalk) it excites me. I am looking forward to telling you all more once all the legal stuff is done (hopefully this week) and build business relationships with alot of you. [email protected] Trevor ceo

·
APPG
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea clemmie is the owner, but I am a small co-owner it was part of his payment for me taking the job.he went down to the bbb before i finished all the business filings/fees I shouldn't even be on there as co-owner . I told him to wait until i was done filing but you can't tell a owner nothing about proper process. And Neps website is a week away maybe week and a half. Depends on what happens at these networking events I'll be attending this weekend.

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
I have no freaking idea what you said. I lost you at the first sentence. My ADD kicked in. I'm glad everyone here knows each other and... well...

Hot Dam! So glad to have you aboard!:thumbup:

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
... the more I looked into this painting industry or just contracting period I see things that will set this industry off uniting would be key. This completly shuts down LB's and DIYers. I am so anxious to get started I see so many potential multi millionaires on here (painttalk) it excites me. I am looking forward to telling you all more once all the legal stuff is done (hopefully this week) and build business relationships with alot of you. [email protected] Trevor ceo

Oh crap! I just read it! In the words of Rick James, "I'm gonna be rich, Biach!" Thank you Trevor!

Seriously, I see a closer resemblance to Daniel "Plainpainter" T.

BTW, nothing will shut down lowballers and DIYers. Nothing short of a hope and a prayer.

·
APPG
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The painting idustry brings in $100,000 billion a year. We as the front of the painting industry (res. painting, industrial, etc.) and not the big distributors such as Azko Nobel, PPF, Valspar and Sherwinn-Williams. We should be able to profit more than these companies because we should know the consumer and our market better than them. Yea, they have more money to spend (for the time being) than us on stats ect. but they refuse to get out there and let people see a face!! The consumer loves this. But the question is for us, how many of us are willing to get out and be a face and not a voice over the phone or computer?
Now there may not be a painter on here that has made a million plus with just painting, but there are plenty that make multi-millions with just painting every year.

·
6,326 Posts
Trevor it it great to see you are so excited but please remember their are plenty of guys out there with much more experience then you are presenting. I find absolutely nothing on you or your company with a google search so that is a HUGE red flag.
Could you provide more information than the broad opening statements.

What are these 16 companies you have helped? What is your experience? In what fields have you studied,lectured,spoke or taught? Where did you go to school? do you have a degree?

I could go on but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from!
Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts